La Palma Mexicatessen

La Palma opened it’s doors in 1953. 30 years later it was purchased in 1983 by the Castaño Ibarra Family. Located in the heart of the mission, for the last half plus decade, La Palma has been serving the community the freshest ingredients such as masa for tortillas, tamales, pupusas, and the freshest handmade, machine made tortillas.